Eco Healthy Building & Remodeling Services
offered by Healthy Eco Home / Jon Cotham Construction - CA license #661635
more informationon Jon available at http://www.healthyecohome.com/about
Energy Assessments or Environmental Testing, Inspections & Consultations
Offered by Certified Building Biologist Environmental Inspector, Jon Cotham, of Jon Cotham Construction (lic #661635). A variety of Testing and Inspection options are offered. For more details, visit www.healthyecohome.com.
A variety on inspection services are avialable including;
- Healthy Eco Home Evaluation - A 1-1/2 to 2 hour general evaluation on the condition of your home or business covering building materials, moisture problems, mold and fungus, allergens, EMFs, VOCs, HVAC, energy efficiency and lighting. (Does not include extensive scientific evaluation, lab tests, or reports - see below for these services.)
- Healthy Home Comprehensive Inspection - 6 to 8 hours. Includes Indoor Air & EMF inspections combined. A comprehensive evaluation of your home or business and written report with findings and recommendations. With 30 minute follow-up phone consultation.
- Indoor Air Inspection - 3-4 hours. Includes investigation of your home or business for mold and fungal contamination, testing for natural and propane gas leaks, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide levels, radiation in building materials, & report with findings and recommendations. With 30 minute follow-up phone consultation.
- Mold Inspection and Testing - 2-3 hours. Includes investigation of your home or business for mold and fungal contamination, & report with findings and recommendations. With 30 minute follow-up phone consultation.EMF Inspection - 3-4 hours. Includes testing of your home or business for AC Magnetic Fields, AC Electric Fields, and Radio Frequency "RF", with detailed emphasis on one sleeping area and report with findings and recommendations. With 30 minute follow-up phone consultation.
- Smart Meter EMF Inspection - 3-4 hours. Includes testing of your home or business for AC Magnetic Fields, AC Electric Fields, and Radio Frequency "RF", with detailed emphasis on sleeping areas and how they is affected by Smart Meters and other EMF sources including findings and recommendations.
Eco Healthy Green Building & Energy Upgrade Consultations
Jon Cotham is available to work with you directly, or as part of a team with other building professionals, including architects, designers, engineers, and contractors. Jon is the most qualified professional in the Ventura County and Central Coast area of California to provide you or your other professionals with guidance to keep on target with eco healthy building projects. Jon's credentials include;
- Certified Institute of Bau-Biologie & Ecology (IBE) - Building Biologist Environmental Inspector (BBE)*
- Certified Building Performance Institute (BPI) - Building Analyst Professional
- Certifed EPA Lead-Safe RRP Contractor**
- Certificate of Completion - Institute of Bau-Biologie & Ecology - Advanced Natural Building
- Wild Earth Village Builders - Natural Clay Plasters & Cob Building Training
- LA Environmental Testing Labs - Indoor Air Quality Sampling Training
- Diablo Valley College - Building Inspection & Codes Training
- San Francisco City College - Photography & Liberal Arts
- Member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member of the Institute for Bau-Biologie and Ecology
- Member of The Natural Building Network.
Eco Healthy Green Remodeling & Construction Services
Jon Cotham will also work with select clients from start to finish on complete remodels and new building projects. Jon has over 20 years of experience as a general contractor in eco healthy construction and project management, and will work with clients commited to achieving the highest quality, healthiest homes that have the lowest environmental impact possible.